Thursday, January 3, 2008

Life is pain, it sucks at the moment

Kanna at the end of it when I tell u that my life has been a failure for me, u get angry and upset. But that I how I feel da, thinking about my life itself pains me, thinking of the past is pain, present is pain and no anticipation of the future da, thinking of stepping into the future which for me would be same as the past.. is a pain, but future would be different for u on the personal front kanna, I will never spring a bitter surprise on u anymore. Kanna, I feel like saying again that you cannot keep me happy, u don't know and hence not capeable, but the last time I said it with helplessness, disappointment and hope for better times but this time its with a lot of hurt and anger since I saw ur capeabilities... which u are still not capeable with me, and I cannot get myself to asking u anymore, figiting with u anymore for what I want... I have resigned to my fate, failure in my love life, I don't have one anymore, its dead I have to tell myself and grieve to myself...
Kanna when we started dating u were not like many other guys, many guys proposed to me with pens, sweets, bangles, hair clips etc.. but no body appealed to me, none of it appealed to me than the true and sincere you.
Happiness is a state of mind and its within my control to be happy or otherwise... How true :) but what is missed here is that, am I getting what I want? what is important to me to be blissfully happy???... NO... Just make the best use of whatever I have and not be dependent on anything else for my happiness, for what is not in my hands i cannot control, hence like the story of bitter grapes go.. I need to believe/say that I don't need it to be happy, I am above all those petty desires, I will be happy whatever is the scene, if this is how man was wired to be then there would be no need for marriage, love, relationship at all... and above all, all those self development books...
When all these books say happiness is ur attitude then why do we rely on relationships to enrich our lives, why don't these books just tell lead ur own life in solitude?

No comments: